[Chameleon] Any interest in a Chameleon showcase?

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca
Fri May 7 14:49:22 EDT 2004

Matt Frost wrote:
> Would anyone be interested in helping me put together a gallery of Chameleon
> sites?
>
> If so, submit your URL via off-list email to matt.frost at mma1.com and I'll
> compile a list of links on my personal site. Once I've entered a critical
> mass of them, I'll post the address back to the listserv so we can see one
> another's work and swap ideas.

A gallery would definitely be very nice to have.  A very good place for
that could be the Chameleon Wiki at:

http://www.maptools.org/chameleon/wiki/

Feel free to add to the wiki, it's there for the users to exchange
information (as long as it's related to Chameleon). We could even
consider adding a link to the gallery from a more visible page on the
Chameleon site later on.

Daniel
  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca