[Chameleon] widgets mix

Schnider Markus msr at sourcepole.ch
Thu May 13 05:59:43 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I am testing version 1.99
I tried to make my own templates and would add some different widgets on one
page:
I took some widgets of
nav_enhanced.html
tools_enhanced_themelegend.html
and would include the widgets of
tools_roi.html
or
the widget -> MapSize

but I've received an error message like this:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted at (null):0 (tried
to allocate 198779 bytes)
in /usr/local/cwc2/cwc2-1.99b1/htdocs/TemplateParser.php on line 274

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted at (null):0 (tried
to allocate 0 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted at (null):0 (tried
to allocate 131 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): A session is active. You cannot change the session
module's ini settings at this time. in Unknown on line 0

Have I forgotten some configuration in my '*.html' file (like
sample_basic.html)?
Couldn't I mix some widgets?
Which widget can I not include at the same time?

Thanks

Markus Schnider