[Chameleon] widgets mix

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Thu May 13 08:21:06 EDT 2004

Wow, I've never seen these errors/messages before (and we've used some
pretty complex templates with many of these widgets combined).

I would not have thought that chameleon would require anything but the
default amount of memory, but that does in part rely on the processing
done by widgets (i.e. processing large amounts of GML) but it sounds
like you were just trying to load a template which should not cause
undue memory useage.

I have no idea what the maximum memory useage for chameleon could be,
you may need to experiment.

Do you have any capability to debug/profile PHP code in a way that would
indicate memory useage?  (Not sure what is available to do this, I don't
think Zend will do it, perhaps xdebug or dbg?)