[Chameleon] upgrading

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Tue May 18 08:41:02 EDT 2004

Tracy,

copying cwc2.xml may not be sufficient.  You may need to make a copy of
the cwc2.xml-dist file that comes with Chameleon, name it cwc2.xml, and
edit that.  There have been a few changes to the configuration file,
perhaps that is causing you problems?

I will be releasing a "binary" package of beta 1 pretty soon (like the
next day or two)