[Chameleon] MUM2 Workshops now available

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Fri May 21 09:05:31 EDT 2004

Hi everyone, sorry for the X-postings but I wanted to make sure everyone
got this.

Just under 3 weeks to go until the next Mapserver User Meeting and Open
Source GIS conference here in Ottawa, Canada -
http://www.omsug.ca/osgis2004/

For those of you who are considering attending and have not yet
registered - the near-complete program is now available on the
conference website at:

http://www.omsug.ca/osgis2004/program.html

Most importantly, you can now begin selecting your preferred workshops
once you have registered. Workshop registration is handled on a
first-come first-serve basis, and some of our workshops are already
starting to fill up from early registrants -- so if you haven't already
registered for the conference - try to do as soon as possible. Once your
registration has been confirmed, you'll have the opportunity to select
your workshops of choice.

Full list of workshops are available here:

http://www.omsug.ca/osgis2004/workshop_descriptions.html

Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!

Dave