[Chameleon] ruler widget

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Wed May 26 08:27:04 EDT 2004

There is a bug in the ruler widget right now, I have yet to track it
down.  It was working not long ago, so hopefully I can figure out what I
broke fairly easily :)

I didn't notice a problem with the ROI widgets, but then I probably
haven't looked at them in a couple of weeks.  Perhaps the same problem?