[Chameleon] Chameleon and Cubewerx

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Thu May 27 14:44:25 EDT 2004

Hi Bart,

We're very happy to see Cubewerx leveraging the Chameleon product and
hope this continues in the future.

I think the reason this is using an older version is that the current
1.99 does not operate as a service instance which is currently in
migration. For anyone interested in this, we anticipate this will be
available again sometime in the next couple of months as we require it
for a few projects we are working on at the moment.

Just to clarify ... this isn't a partnership between Cubewerx and DMSG -
it's just open source being accessible to everyone.

Dave