[Chameleon] Unoriginal problem (sorry) : blank page with new beta

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Mon May 31 22:09:31 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I just downloaded the windows binary and installed it. Prior to this, I used
version 1.0.4 of chameleon.

I have successfully added the aliases to Apache, and server-side scripting
runs fine in the htdocs directory of Chameleon. But I get a blank page.

As I used CWC2.php before, I am not very knowledgeable about how to launch
this version of Chameleon. I used a template from the mailinglist to
instantiate the chameleonclass (attached below, named index.phtml). Can
anyone spot anything wrong with it?

My mapfile is correct. My template is a copy of 'simplest.html'. Can someone
point me to the right direction?

Regards,

Jacob

<?
include( "c:/chameleon/roe7/htdocs/chameleon.php" );

$szTemplate = "c:/web/roe7/template/template.html";
$szMapFile = "c:/web/roe7/mapfile.map";

class test extends Chameleon
{
  function test()
  {
    parent::Chameleon();
    $this->moMapSession = new MapSession_RW;
    $this->moMapSession->setTempDir( getSessionSavePath());
  }

  function CWCInitializeMap()
  {
    parent::CWCInitializeMap();
  }

  function CWCLoadTemplate($szTemplateName)
  {
    $this->mszTemplate = implode("\n", file($szTemplateName));
  }
}

$oApp =  new test();
$oApp->CWCInitialize( $szTemplate, $szMapFile  ); $oApp->CWCExecute();
?>