[Chameleon] beta3 deployment question -- the sage continues

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca
Thu Nov 11 17:18:10 EST 2004

Hi,

Thanks to Paul, we were able to deploy chameleon such that some of the
samples work.  For the samples which do not work, we are getting the
following error message:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare LegendTemplate::$moPopup in
/usr/local/wwwsites/apache/devgeo.cciw.ca/apps/chameleon-1.99beta3/htdoc
s/widgets/LegendTemplate/LegendTemplate.widget.php on line 45

Any ideas?  I haven't touched anything application-wise, and I imagine
the samples are 'out-of-the-box'.

..Tom