[Chameleon] How to use a legend template with PrintWidget

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Nov 12 10:54:18 EST 2004

in the printwidget, template is specified as an available attribute but
is never used when actually generating the printable image.  There is an
internal structure used for the printable version that is not based on
the template.

Because the print widget generates a single image, I don't think the
legend template could be integrated.

It would perhaps be better to use an HTML page to print from in this case.