[Chameleon] How can I use a map file like a context?

Alvaro Zabala azabala at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 07:04:13 EST 2004

Hi!
I have a webmapping service configuration in a map file (all layers
are local layers).
I want to use this webmapping service with Chameleon.

How do I have to  make the request to Chameleon instance so it use my
*.map file and not a context file?

I have tried this:

http://localhost/chameleon/cwc2/cwc2.php?name=Agilwebmaster&service=VCG&request=GetApplication&version=0.1.0&LANGUAGES=en-CA&TEMPLATES=http%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%2Fchameleon%2Fsamples%2Fhellomap.html&CONTEXTS=http://localhost/prueba1/htdocs/prueba5.map

without too much success.

May I have to replace CONTEXTS=url_of_my_map_file ?

Thanks in advance!