[Chameleon] add a new language

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Mon Oct 4 09:48:55 EDT 2004

Markus,

GeoDan has added dutch translations to Chameleon, I believe that it was
as simple as adding a new column in the dbf files but there may have
been a few other tasks.  That would certainly be a great place to start,
though.

It is a somewhat daunting task, however :(  I am planning to modify the
way this works in the future to make it easier to manage this stuff.
Unfortunately that is probably not going to happen until next year.

If you can, please contribute your experiences in doing this to the list
or make a page in the chameleon wiki so we can incorporate this in the
product documentation when it is written.

Also, if you are interesting in contributing your changes to the
community, I would like to add them to the cvs version of chameleon when
you are done.  We can discuss this off-list if you like.