[Chameleon] Broken Link

Mark M fosters4all at beer.com
Thu Oct 7 15:20:33 EDT 2004

Paul,

After more trials I've got it and thanks for your suggestion. Seems I don't have PNG support in PHP though I do have JPEG support. As I choose PNG for my format, I never saw an image. I'm not sure why as my configure command for php looks OK. So anyway, I'm progressing on, but with JPEG.

Cheers!
Mark