[Chameleon] Chameleon 2

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Fri Oct 8 14:00:21 EDT 2004

Udesh,

beta 3 is currently in preparation and will be ready for internal
testing next week, I would hope it'll be on the streets the following week.

After this, I am planning a couple of release candidates and then a
final version of Chameleon 1.99

Chameleon 1.99 will be technically identical to Chameleon 2.0.  The 2.0
release is being reserved by our product folks for indicating that all
the additional (non-development) work is also completed.  This would
include additional documentation, a chameleon community website and
tools, and possibly training materials.

Additional features would include all the additional widgets, which are
too numerous for me to list now, plus many bug fixes and modifications
to how the internals of chameleon work.