[Chameleon] MapObject's extent after zoomIn

Naijun Zhou zhou_naijun at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 8 14:09:44 EDT 2004

Hi,

I tried to allow WMSBrowser.widget.php to obtain the mapobject's extent
(minx,miny,maxx,maxy) every time after the zoomIn (map_navigator.php). For
example, I can get the map's new extent in the map_navigator.php after the
zoomrectangle:
        $oMap->zoomrectangle($oPixelRect, $oMap->width, $oMap->height,
$oCurrentExt);

However, it seems the map extent in WMSBrowser is delayed after the
map_navigator.php. That is, in both functions of InitDefaults() and
ParseURL(), when the map extent is obtained, the extent is acutally the
previous zoomed extent.

Is there a way that I can get the extent from the WMSBrowser?

Thank you very much!

N.Zhou