[Chameleon] QuickZoom

Mark M fosters4all at beer.com
Thu Oct 14 15:30:40 EDT 2004

Hi,

I've got a fresh build of chameleon/maplab/postgis/... on my Linux box. I can view the wq_main.map file in Maplab without a problem. When I try to access it via wix I get;

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /var/www/html/wix/htdocs/widgets/WIXQueryForm/WIXQueryForm.widget.php on line 301

Line 301 appears to be in the PasreURL for the QuickZoom function.

Before I start debugging I thought I'd ask if anyone could think of a quick solution to this. ?Paths?environment variables??

Mark
Ps I don't see this message when using ms4w