[Chameleon] LegendTemplateLayerInfo()

Robin Brown rbrown at unb.ca
Fri Oct 15 10:11:12 EDT 2004

Paul,

Yes, I did get this far but I still don't see where the variables are assigned.  In the
chameleon bilingual sample, when you click on the layer name, a popup appears with
layer information.  I have only figured out how to fill a few of these fields (name,
title, abstract) but I would like to fill some others.  Especially the metadataURL.  Do
you know how to do this?  I think I just need to know what variable to use in my map
file.  Is there a list somewhere?

Thanks,

Robin

--