[Chameleon] layer manager

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Oct 15 14:29:14 EDT 2004

There are two ways.  First, there is a form variable that is set when
you select a layer in this way, SELECTED_LAYERS.  Second, there is
metadata set on each layer when the page is submitted which you can test
using:

if( $oLayer->getMetadata( "selected" ) == "1")
{
     //layer is selected.
}

Note that this is updated during ParseURL processing so it may not be
available to your widget in ParseURL unless you set a lower priority
that the SelectLayers widget or you access it in DrawPublish (or one of
the GetXXXX functions)