[Chameleon] textbutton label vertical align

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Sat Oct 16 08:56:40 EDT 2004

Ken-ichi,

try adding <nudge value="-1"/> to your sharedresource.  The value of
this parameter is the amount to move the label vertically, you will have
to experiment with the amount.

Note that the labels should be centered by default.  The code does go to
some pains to figure out the height of the text and center it.  If it is
not getting centered, then something is wrong with the code or with
PHP/GD/FreeType reporting the height of the text.  Since labels are
normally centered just fine, I suspect a PHP/GD/FreeType reporting issue.

Can you provide details on your platform(OS), PHP version, GD version
and FreeType version please?  Also, is your app web-accessible so I can
take a look at it?  Also a phpinfo page would be useful.