[Chameleon] textbutton label vertical align

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Oct 20 08:58:50 EDT 2004

Ken,

a fellow gentoo user!  I can see the problem you are having, it almost
appears as if they are aligned at the top!

I'm running php 4.3.9 with gd 2.0.28 and freetype 2.1.9 with no problems
like this, nor have I seen this problem on any system using freetype
(the previous problems were related to the difference between TTF and
freetype/GD1 and GD2)

You could try to debug this by looking in the file
chameleon/htdocs/common/buttonizer/buttonizer.php

In the latest cvs version, the label vertical alignment is figured out
around line 536-556.

You can run the web_buttonizer.php and turn on the debugging statements
to get an idea of what is happening, or just add echos appropriately.