[Chameleon] Selectively displaying layers in a legend

Jennifer Zeisloft JZeisloft at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 21:10:21 EDT 2004

Hello All...

I am extremely new to MapServer, Chameleon, etc. (and web technology,
for that matter), and I am wondering how I might show certain layers
and not others in a legend.  I am working off of the sample_enhanced
files in the Chameleon sample applications.  This uses the legend
template widget, but if something else would work better for
selectively showing layers, I'd be more than willing to attempt using
another widget.

I am not all that familiar with the various code languages and I
haven't a clue which file would be the best to alter.  Any help would
be VERY much appreciated!  Thanks in advance.

Jennifer Zeisloft
(UW-Madison, Sea Grant)