[Chameleon] button within a widget

Ken-ichi kueda at wso.williams.edu
Tue Oct 26 17:07:47 EDT 2004

Hi all.  I'm developing a custom and rather non-standard widget that
shows geospatial datasets based on a rectangular query, and then allows
the user to choose which results to add to the map.  It's non-standard
because it shows results in the same window as the map, as opposed to a
popup.  I want to add a submit button to the widget's output
(DrawPublish()) but I'm not sure how to go about embedding a textbutton
within a widget.  I supposed I could just include the straight HTML for
the form input in my widget, but I'd like to just use a standard
Chameleon textbutton if possible.  Is there a way to do this?

Thanks.

-Ken-ichi