[Chameleon] Template/widget questions (Visible=false?)

Mike Leahy mgleahy at fes.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Oct 29 17:26:37 EDT 2004

Paul,

Thanks - your reply is really helpful, and gives me some good ideas.  Is this
info included in any documentation that I have overlooked?  I'm thinking I
should get the CVS as well, since these fixes and widgets such as MapTitle
aren't in the current download (unless it has been changed in the past week or
two).

Kind regards,
Mike