[Chameleon] Statistics for a chameleon server

Jacob Delfos jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Sun Sep 5 21:40:07 EDT 2004

Paul,

With "usage by application", do you mean for different contexts? I guess if it has to be specific for a module, we would have to specify a module name in chameleon. It would probably not be a bad idea for other purposes as well, if a chameleon site (whether chameleon or CWC based) could be referred to by means of a module name.

We run a few sites on our server, but for each site I set up a separate htdocs area (so I can be more specific in configuration, and permissions). So I guess it wouldn't make a difference for us. But I imagine it could be easy to have statistics all stored in the same folder on the disc, with the dbf named after their module. The admin module could inventorise all availabe statistics files without having to know which modules exist. Am I being too vague here?

regards,

Jacob