[Chameleon] Looking for a Widget

Eric Bridger eric at gomoos.org
Tue Sep 7 12:21:52 EDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-09-07 at 10:52, Robin Robin wrote:
> Does anyone know of a widget that works similar to identify, but instead of
> showing all fields I would like a widget that looks at a specific field that
> contains a url.
>
> For various areas in my map, we have summary reports which I would like to
> display when the user clicks on that area.  Does this widget already exist?
> If so, how do I get it?

As far as I know (I'm still a Chameleon beginner) it does not exist.
I recently created a Custom widget (based on the Query.widget.php) and
the QueryResults.phtml  (see: htdocs/widgets/Query/) If you know PHP,
QueryResults.phtml is easy to modify and will allow you to do whatever
you want with the query results.