[Chameleon] Window focus

Jason Fournier jfournier at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Sep 9 11:19:04 EDT 2004

This should do it..

<script>

var wnd;

function spawnChild(szPage, szName, nWidth, nHeight)
{

   if( wnd )
   {
     alert( 'child already exists');
     wnd.focus();
   }
   else
   {
     wnd = window.open(szPage,
szName,'width='+nWidth+',height='+nHeight+',directories=no,location=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,status=no,toolbar=no,resizable=yes');
   }

}

</script>

The key is to have the var wnd outside the function (ie, global) so that
you can reference it again without reinitializing.

Jason