[Chameleon] Creating my own Widget

Ken-ichi kueda at wso.williams.edu
Fri Sep 10 12:53:57 EDT 2004

I'm a total newbie at writing widgets too, but it looks to me like that
first if clause in the QueryWMouseClick() JavaScript function is
failing.  I suspect you didn't change the $this->SetNavCommand("QUERY")
line in the Query widget constructor, and that for some reason, since
your new widget isn't called Query, Chameleon isn't setting the NAV_CMD
to QUERY when you click on the button.  Maybe I'm wrong.  You can
monitor the form values (including dynamically generated ones) with the
Web Developer extension for Firefox.

Hope I'm not leading you in the wrong direction.

-Ken-ichi