[Chameleon] Make a map demo and Chameleon

William A. Bronsema wbronsema at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Sep 13 07:35:31 EDT 2004

Hi Bart,

Most of the functionality is available as widgets i.e. navigation &
printing.  But, as far as I know, the point functionality part of
Make-a-map has not been created as a widget yet.

I would envision a widget like this to be very similar to the ROI widget
in that there is temporary layer that gets drawn on over top of the map.
  This should be fairly easy to do.  Did you want to sign up for the job? ;)

Regards,
Bill

bartvde at xs4all.nl wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> are there widgets in Chameleon to build the Make a map demo with Chameleon?
>
> http://www.dmsolutions.ca/techserv/makeapmap.html
>
> Best regards,
> Bart

William A. Bronsema, C.E.T.