[Chameleon] OGR and Query Widget

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Mon Sep 13 22:36:32 EDT 2004

Tim,

I'm pretty sure that I've seen it used without problems.  Some things to
make sure of with querying:

* layer has a 'template' value set - doesn't have to be valid:

TEMPLATE "ttt.html"

* layer has a non-zero tolerance set

TOLERANCE 5
TOLERANCEUNITS PIXELS

* layer is ON (DEFAULT should work too, but try ON)

* there was a bug in the query code from php_utils (found under common
in chameleon) that caused problems if there were also WMS layers that
were queryable but that didn't return results.  You will need to update
from CVS until the next version is out (no timeline yet, sorry)