[Chameleon] Table widget

Berend Veldkamp berend.veldkamp at aris.nl
Thu Sep 16 03:37:15 EDT 2004

Yes, yes, I read the wiki too, but imagine me as being not too bright
;-) What exactly do I put in [html content], I tried:

<cwc2 type="table" sharedresourcename="MyResult" >
   <TEMPLATE Name="HEADER" Content="Header"/>
   <TEMPLATE Name="BODY" Content="%column_name%"/>
   <TEMPLATE Name="FOOTER" Content="Footer"/>
</cwc2>

and this shows me the column values, but how do I put this in a html

Thanks for your patience,

Berend