[Chameleon] Re: [maplab-users] Chameleon Widgets In Maplab

William Bronsema wbronsema at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Sep 21 07:16:45 EDT 2004

Hi Isaac,

When you say "add some...widgets" I assume you mean to an application
you have created using GMapFactory?  Currently it is not possible to
marry these two technologies directly without some substantial additions
to the application created by GMapFactory.

Having said that, it is fairly simple to build the eqivalent application
in Chameleon as produced by GMapFactory.  Just use one of the sample
Chameleon applications as a starting point.

Regards,
Bill

ISAAC KWADWO NTI wrote:
> Hello,
> I would like to know if I could add some of the chameleon widgets into
> maplab and if so how is it possible?
> I would like to add the XML widgets and also the measure distance.If any
> one can help you assistance is welcome.
> Thank you
> ---
>
> That which persist in doing becomes easier - not that the task has
> changed but our ability to do it has increased.
> Isaac Kwadwo Nti
> Kaiser Str.19,
> 76131 Karlsruhe
> Germany.