[Chameleon] Layers not turned 'on' when coming into scale based view

Ken Sanderson ken at rockies.ca
Wed Sep 22 13:36:31 EDT 2004

Hello all. Not sure if this is a mapserver question or a chameleon
question, but thought I would ask here first.

I have a layer that has a maxscale that is smaller then the initial
extent. Its status is set to 'on'. It shows up in the legend at the
appropriate scale when I zoom in, but its status is always 'off' when it
appears. Is there a way to have it retain its status of 'on' so that
when you zoom in it will automatically display that layer not just make
it available?

Thanks,

Ken