[Chameleon] Billingual method of selecting map file?

Jason Fournier jfournier at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Sep 24 18:28:25 EDT 2004

When i print_r( $oApp ) I have a key called mszCurrentLanguage at the
top level.  This is in Chameleon 1.99 Beta2.  The value for this key is
null until I change the language through the shared resource.  Chameleon
will set this variable when requested to do a language change.  The
language must match one of the langauges defined by:

$oApp->CWCAddRegionalTemplate( "en-CA", "foo_en.html");

in order for the code in the previous email to work properly.

So if $oApp['mszCurrentLanguage'] == '' then you are using your default
language.  If it is set then you are using the language that corresponds
to the value of $oApp['mszCurrentLanguage'].

Jason