[Chameleon] Contexts and SLD's Widgets

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Sun Sep 26 15:30:39 EDT 2004

Ken,

the Context widgets are to work with Web Map Contexts, an OGC spec for
portable map files ... it only works with WMS layers.  SLD is also an
OGC spec, this one defines styling information for WMS layers.

Neither set of widgets will help you with that.  There are no other
widgets that do that, either.  You will likely need to build something
to do this.