[Chameleon] Billingual method of selecting map file?

Ken Sanderson ken at rockies.ca
Mon Sep 27 12:30:42 EDT 2004

So far it seems to work fine. The status on layers wont work for
differently named layers, but any layers that are named the same in both
will take on the appropriate status. The extents remain when you switch
languages. Anything specific I should test?

Using the language-sensitive metadata is a great idea though, don't even
need two legend templates just put in a switch to grab the appropriate
metadata attribute. This way I don't need to maintain two MAP files.

Ken