[Chameleon] Locate Lookup

Joel Rivard jrivard at connect.carleton.ca
Tue Sep 28 08:34:53 EDT 2004

Hey,

I've tried doing it the quick and dirty way, replacing the
popplace.dbf, but that didn't work.  I've even deleted the popplace.dbf
from htdocs/common/phpgeocoder/services/popplace.dbf, and the service
still works.  This is leading me to believe that it may not be using a
local dbf.

I've looked in locate.widget.php and locate.phtml for popplace, but
with nothing.  I am assuming that these two files indicate where the
service is going.  I'm thinking that some code must be changed in
locate.phtml.  I'm trying to find the file that needs the code to be
changed.

Can anydoby let me know if I'm thinking wrong or right?

Joel