[Chameleon] Problems with local settings and sample applications

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Apr 7 11:01:45 EDT 2005

Opps, you are exactly correct.  I think that must have been a copy and
paste error from a previous version.

default_template and default_context are really intended to be in
cwc2.xml as they only affect the 'Service Instance'.

You do not need an app_path entry in the configuration file.

The errors coming from app_context.php normally mean that the xml
structure in chameleon.xml is invalid in some way ... can be very tricky
to find.

I would try replacing chameleon.xml with chameleon.xml-dist and starting
over again without adding any new tags and see what happens.

Cheers

Paul