[Chameleon] Problems with local settings and sample applications

Jussi Rasinmäki jussi.rasinmaki at helsinki.fi
Sat Apr 9 10:19:12 EDT 2005

After changing the beginning of sample_basic_plainbuttons.phtml to:

$GLOBALS['gszAppPath'] = '/opt/app/chameleon/htdocs';
include('/opt/app/chameleon/htdocs/chameleon.php');

it returns the following error:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/opt/app/chameleon/htdocs/widgets/KeyMap/KeyMap.widget.php on line 197

Php is 4.3.10 and Apache is 2.0.52

Jussi