[Chameleon] legend

John Bennett john.bennett at noetix.on.ca
Wed Apr 20 17:21:59 EDT 2005

Hello everyone

Chameleon is a very nice product, thanks so much to all the people involved.
I'm very new at using Chameleon so my questions may be very simple.

1.	I like the Groups in the legend used in
"sample_enhanced_themelegend.html" (type="XMLThemeLegend"), but I need popup
metadata windows as in "sample_enhanced.html" (type="LegendTemplate"). Does
any on have an example of legend popup windows using XMLThemeLegend?

Would this use "ContextSelector_openThemeInfo" and
"ContextSelector_openGroupInfo"?

2.	In the legend popup window there is a Data URL field that doesn't
seem to work. I've noticed in past email that this DATAURL field was not
implemented in the MAPFILE. Is it now? Basically I need a way to have a live
link on the legend popup window for data download.

3.	Is it possible to have just the map window display updated during a
Pan as in map.google.com, not the legend or the whole page. If so does
someone have an example site? In fact, map.google updates the map as the PAN
is happening, very visually appealing.

Cheers

John