[Chameleon] Session Time Out Problem

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.NL
Mon Aug 1 11:57:58 EDT 2005

Matt,

your app works fine for me, so maybe it is a problem at your side?

Maybe you can try to use HTTP POST instead of HTTP GET by setting your HTML form's method to POST.

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl
>>> <matt.palavido at cleargis.com> 08/01/05 16:48 PM >>>
Hi all,

I am a Chameleon/MapServer newbie and am running into an issue. I have
MS4W installed and being served out to the web for testing and am having
an issue. I've put together a very basic Chameleon app which works like a
champ (minus the "Quick View" dropdown) when acessed directly from the
machine it is installed on. If accessing it remotely however via the Web,
I get the "Your session has expired" error almost immediately. I have the
"KeepSessionAlive" wideget included, so I don't think that is the problem.
Also, I get the same errors when acessing the Chameleon Sample apps
remotely. This machine is sitting behind a router/firewall...so I'm
thinking perhaps I have something misconfigured on that front but I'm
unsure what that may be. Does anyone have any ideas? The URL to the app is
below so you can see the errors yourself. Thanks in advance for any help!

Matt

http://67.79.165.198/vacant/