[Chameleon] a few questions

He, Matt Yubin mhe at itsc.uah.edu
Thu Aug 4 12:06:14 EDT 2005

Hi,

            I am just starting to use Chameleon to build our map
application. But I have some questions and I did not find answers from
the documentations. I help you can give me some answers:

1.	Version 2.2 documentation only lists some widgets, where I can
get the complete list of widgets and information on each widget?
2.	I tried to modify the page layout, but it seems page layout is
fixed. For example, I want to move the Lengend/Tool list to the
right-hand side of the map and add an image on top of the Title widget,
how to do it?
3.	My Chameleon application will access several WMS services; most
of them are ArcWMS from ESRI. Is there any changes on LAYER settings
(METADATA) in Map file? If you can give me an example, that would be
great.

Thanks.

Matt