[Chameleon] Onmouseout Error

VanDyken, Matt M.VanDyken at cityofholland.com
Fri Aug 5 14:55:33 EDT 2005

I Think I have this figured out.

It was a bug in Chameleon 2.0 there was a onmouseout variable set wrong in
the Maptips widget.  This was fixed in the 2.2 release, however, loading the
2.2 release breaks the linking to a webpage functionality.  So I just
modified the 2.0 version of the widget with the variable fixed.

Hope this helps someone.....

Matt

Thanks for the Javascript work around Idea bill, but I had to figure it
out.....