[Chameleon] simple Legend

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Aug 8 13:20:19 EDT 2005

The print page on this site appears to follow the instructions at:

http://chameleon-tiki.maptools.org/tiki-index.php?page=CustomSimplePrint

In this case, they are using a separate chameleon template for the
printable page, and the legend is still using the LegendTemplate widget,
but with a different html template that does not include the visibility
stuff.

Cheers

Paul