[Chameleon] newbie question

He, Matt Yubin mhe at itsc.uah.edu
Fri Aug 12 12:49:23 EDT 2005

I tried to replaced the Legend Layer in sample_ogc.html with the Legend
Layer in sample_enhanced_themelegend.html, and I modified
sample_themes.xml and map files. The new XML_theme legend worked, but on
the page I still saw the Legend_template.html content. So there were two
Legend layer in one page.

I rechecked template files to make sure no places mentioned
legend_template.html, and then I purged browser cache and restarted
Apache. However, the Legend_template was still there.

There is something I overlooked?

Thanks.

Matt