[Chameleon] trouble with PrintProduction

Matthew Edmondson matt0177 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 13:35:36 EDT 2005

I just started messing with widgets last week and thus far have had
good sucess. I recently have run into a wall of sorts with the
PrintProduction widget. The fact that there is no documentation on
this widget probably hasnt helped my cause :)

This is my call from my html file.

<cwc2 type="PrintProduction"
	visible="true"
	popupheight="500"
	popupwidth="400"
	template="C:/ms4w/apps/myApp/htdocs/templates/legend.html" />

which does bring up a window with the printproduction options, but the
new window has this error message on top.

Warning: file(C:\ms4w\apps\myApp\map): failed to open stream:
Permission denied in
C:\ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\PrintProduction\production.inc.php
on line 164

The fontlist on the printproduction menu is blank, but the rest of the
dropdown boxes are populated. If I click on the download button, it
brings up a new error and gives me a message, and if i click on the
print button, it brings up a new window, tries to load something, but
just gives me a empy graphic.

Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt