[Chameleon] Legend-Problem

Stephan Holl sholl at gmx.net
Mon Aug 15 08:50:40 EDT 2005

Hello Paul,

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 17:11:34 -0400 Paul Spencer
<pspencer at dmsolutions.ca> wrote:

> There can be a problem with scale-dependent-layers ... essentially,
> Chameleon keeps track of which layers are currently 'visible' through
> the legend template mechanism in mapserver.  Layers that are
> out-of-scale are considered off and so the associated checkbox is not
> checked.  When the checkbox is off, Chameleon explicitly sets the
> layer status to off ... so when it does come into scale, the layer
> doesn't come on as it should.
>
> I don't have a fix for this problem.  However, it someone could
> figure out the right logic for this, it would be a godsend!

I have been out of office some days so please excuse my delay.

So it is really the scale-problem. No workarround or anything other to
solve this?! I do not really know where to look start looking into this.

Anyway, thanks for your help.

Best
	Stephan

--