[Chameleon] Widgets or JSAPI

Seiple, Timothy E timothy.seiple at pnl.gov
Tue Aug 16 19:50:14 EDT 2005

You mention "grabbing these values with [my] onclick when over the map".
How do I build this onclick event?

Let's say I have an html button in my template that calls a JavaScript
function.  This function would have to somehow focus on the mouse,
access the map object, and accept onclick event arguments - all from the
template file.

I see the JSAPI offers the mouseclick property of the CWCApplication.
Is there an equivalent widget property (e.g. <cwc2 type=MapDHTML
onclick=getxy() .../>)?