[Chameleon] Certain tools not functioning in IE (6.0)

Jennifer Zeisloft jzeisloft at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 17:46:10 EDT 2005

Hello All-

We are running ms4w 1.2.1 and chameleon 2.2 and have a number of demo
applications running. All of the applications (except one) are having
trouble running in internet explorer (6.0), but work fine in firefox.
Specifically, the key maps do not appear, and the only button-style tools (
e.g. not "zoom factor" or "quick zoom") that work are
-zoom to bounding box or point
-legend
-mapsize
-maptips.

The remaining button-style tools do not work (in addition to the key map not
appearing):
-zoom in
-zoom out
-zoom to full extents
-recenter
-identify
-pan
-measure
-the pan arrows surrounding the main map
-the mini buttons below the key map box

I have read the list-serv entries for problems with IE and checked that form
method=post, and any other things I could think of. I also compared the
templates for these applications to the one that works and came up with
nothing. I would really appreciate any ideas or solutions. Thanks in advance
for your help.

Jennifer Zeisloft
UW Sea Grant