[Chameleon] Certain tools not functioning in IE (6.0)

Jennifer Zeisloft jzeisloft at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 15:56:34 EDT 2005

Certainly - A good example of the problem is the Coastal Hazards
application, which largely works in firefox (except for the pop-up widget
buttons), but has much more trouble in IE.
This can be found at
http://maps.aqua.wisc.edu/CoastalHazards/HazardsTemplate.phtml. Thank you
for your help!

Jennifer Zeisloft