[Chameleon] Certain tools not functioning in IE (6.0)

Jennifer Zeisloft jzeisloft at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 17:17:34 EDT 2005

I removed those lines and tested the application, which has the same
problems (but fewer errors being reported?). I ran the source code for the
page through the javascript console in firefox (which I'm not even sure is
how you would use it) and the only error it comes up with now is a syntax
error at the beginning of the code. I'm not sure if this is helpful.

Jennifer